Foundation of the parish

Thus the date of the foundation of the parish can be taken as 1848, when Fr. Pierre Borie made his first visit to the Christians in Seremban and Rasah and the year 1885 as the date of the building of the first place of worship. This was also the year when priests from Kuala Lumpur were given the jurisdiction over Seremban.