Church become a landmark

Church2After a short holiday in Hong Kong, Fr. Georges Auguin was back in Seremban, this time for 15 years (1931 to 1946). The Church was by then structurally inadequate to accommodate the growing number of Catholics in the community, In his capacity as the parish vicar, Fr. Georges Auguin initiated a vast expansion, which involved the nave of the Church. The roof was raised and a new apse with two large wings and the belfry was introduced.