Church expansion in 1934

The Church was described as “one of the most beautiful in the mission”. This gave the Church a standing in Seremban and it was elevated into a landmark in the town. In 1935 Bishop Adrian Devals, MEP blessed the new Church and played a major part in the introduction of the present three-tone bells, the statues and the invasion and subsequent occupation by the forces least affected the Church.